Friday, October 28, 2011

Overload.

I have got to kick into scrapbooking overdrive. Since I went to scrapfest I have been on a scrapbook shopping kick. I know what happened. I discovered all these new wonderful companies with great products and I just had to have more... The first one was Bella Blvd. I came home immediately and ordered all that I could find of that companys different collections. This one below is made with Bella Blvd's Family Dynamics collection. I love it because it's a pocket page that I was able to get (9) 4x6 photos on!





The good thing is that I have be so inspired by these lines that I have actually been creating! I got stuff on Overstock, Joanns, a cherry on top, and now Hobby Lobby. Hobby Lobby is the most dangerous of them all because of the instant gratification. I found out that they carry my other new favorite company Echo park. They had the nerve to have all their scrapbooking papers on sale for 50% off. Soooooo dangerous! The LO below is made from EP's Little Boy Collection. I love that collection so much I got 2 of them. It really is great for all of AJ's pictures. I just wish it had a few dinosaurs but that's where Bella Blvd's All Boy collection comes in I guess.




This last LO that I wll share today was made with Lily Bee Designs This and That collection. There are a few more lines that I have ordered Jillibean Soup, My Minds eye and Heidi Swapp that I have yet to use so I am super excited about what's to come.



I think that I should go on a spending freeze and try to use what I have. I have tried to do this more than once and it never seems to work out. I can not refuse a deal. If I see something I like and it's on sale the chances are I am going to get it. Problem is I have so much at this point I sometimes buy things that I already have. Pray for me! Until next week...







No comments:

Post a Comment