Friday, October 14, 2011

Finally getting my scraproom back.

The crown moulding is finally going in! This has been such a long process. I have wanted my room completed since we moved here. After all these years I finally got the project approved in the summer. They told me it would be a fall project so I have patiently waited. I gave them until October 15th and here we are in the final hour trying to finish up. They had me move everything out of my room almost 3 weeks ago. I had to cram everything in the restroom a short hall and my bedroom. I have had to climb over Jetmax cubes to get into bed for the last 19 days. After a 7 day delay in getting started, 1 day of drywalling, 5 days of mudding 1 day of priming, 3 days of nothing, 1 day of painting and a day of trim and carpet I will get my home back...

I am so super excited to put my room back together. I will post before and after pics before the weekend is over....

No comments:

Post a Comment